Thursday, December 30, 2010

LYNCHBURG VA MINI SESSIONS - FAMILY PICTURES

I am so excited!  During my visit to my old stomping grounds in Lynchburg Va, I am offering a few mini sessions.

How does a mini session differ from a full session?
A regular photo sessions usually last an hour and a half to two hours in length and at the location of your choice. Mini sessions are conducted at a specific location and are 20 minutes in length.
May I book multiple mini sessions together?
You may book more than one session in a row. In fact, it is recommended that you book multiple sessions if you have three or more children.  Mini sessions are good for a group of 5 people or less.
What is the cost of the mini session?
The cost is $100 and will be due at the time of your scheduled session.
How do I sign up for a mini session?
Email me: victoriakphotography@mac.com Please let me know the number of children that will be in the mini session and their ages. Also, please include your mailing address and phone number.
What if it rains or the weather is bad on the day of our mini session?
In case of inclement weather, mini photo sessions will be cancelled.  Since I don't live in Lynchburg, it will be too tough to try and reschedule. :(  However, I am going to try to make this a regular event each time I come into town for a visit!   
When will I receive my pictures/CD?
Please  allow at least 3 weeks for editing. Your pictures will then be mailed to you to the address provided in your email.
What to wear?
Select clothing that’s poppy, vibrant and fun! Choose colors that are deep, rich and intense! Use patterns, textures and layers to add visual interest. Textured fabrics, such as denim, cable knits, linen, and corduroy, photograph beautifully. Layers can be added and removed to create different looks in minimal time. When it comes to jeans, opt for the darkest indigo wash. These tend to be the most flattering and least dated looking. Think funky ties, scarves, jeans, cute hats, boots, button up shirts for boys. For girls, think whispy dresses over leggings or jeans and a cute shirt, maybe she wants to rock a tie too! Most importantly, we want everyone to be casual and comfortable in their attire.
What to bring?
All family members well napped and well fed! Any favorite dolly, teddy bear, car or blankie!  Baby wipes! A snack cup with your childs (or husbands) favorite snack or candy! (keep this part a secret)
When to arrive?
On-time of course! Please don’t be late as this will put us behind schedule. Please plan to arrive a few minutes early.
Don’t wait to sign up! This mini session will fill up fast!
I am looking forward to a successful day of mini sessions!
--Kathleen

No comments: