Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bran New Sofie (DULUTH GEORGIA NEWBORN BABY PHOTOGRAPHER)

I have been so excited to share this newborn session with you!  Little Sofie came to see me with her mom, dad & grandparents and we just had a wonderful time!  We soon realized that we were all believers in Jesus Christ, and so this session took on a whole new tone...we were not just photographing a new  baby, we were documenting the beautiful wonder of God's handiwork!  Thank you Lord for such an amazing blessing!  Your creation leaves me speechless!
here is Sofie!












7 comments:

Brooke said...

These are great! Love the toes!

Cate said...

Love it! God is so good, isn't he? Those sessions are the BEST.

Nickeya said...

Your photos are amazing! Love the lighting as well! You are an inspiration!

Forward Motion Photography said...

Beautiful! Every time I see images like this I want another one!

queenscribe said...

These are so adorable! Awesome work.
Sofie is my great niece!

Kathleen Bowie; Josh Bowie said...

Thanks all for your kind words! :) Sofie is just beautiful! And a BIG congrats to you queenscribe!

Laura Leslie Photography said...

Wow!! Stunning. Great job!