Friday, September 23, 2011

RAINWATER NEWBORN - SUWANEE GEORGIA CUSTOM NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY

I was so privileged to meet the Rainwater family a few months back!  Here is Jennifer & Jason's maternity session! When I got the call saying that little Carson had arrived and that he was a big boy, I knew that getting them into the studio right away was very important.  As newborns gain weight, they stay awake longer, so whenever I have a newborn come to visit me that weighs over 8 lbs at birth, I know that keeping them asleep is more challenging.  Little James Carson was no exception!  This was my longest session to date at 7 hours strong!  I did not press my shutter until about 3 hours into the session!  Newborn Photographers must be part photographer, part baby whisperer!
Oh what a sweet little man Carson is...all the time invested is totally worth it when you see the images we captured below! Thank you Rainwater family for allowing me to be a part of such a magical time in your lives!
meet Carson...







4 comments:

Courtney said...

These images are great!!! You rock!! -

Courtney
cmaries-photography.com

Kathleen Bowie; Josh Bowie said...

Thanks so much Courtney!!

Megan said...

So precious! I adore the nest shot, and the wagon is too cute. Oy. I shouldn't look at photos like these; it makes me want another little chunk of my own!

Stella said...

I just *LOVE* when dads participate in newborn shoots. :)