Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THE SEAY FAMILY {BUFORD FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER}

I met the Seay family out at Buford Dam to capture their time together!  What a sweet family.  They have moved from place to place with Dad's job and you can really see & feel the bond that this family has.  There is certainly something to be said about moving.  It creates a reliance on each other that you can't duplicate!  Looking at their images inspires me.  My own family is the midst of a move (no worries, we are staying in the SUWANEE area.  We are currently living with my in laws until we can find a new home that suits our needs!  It's an exciting and trying time and watching the Seay family interact reminds me to pull closer to my family during this time of transition!  God has a plan and part of that plan is to make our family unit a stronger witness for Him.  Thanks to the Seay Family for a great photo session and a great lesson learned!




No comments: