Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THE YEARS FLY BY {Kathleen Bowie Photography, Buford Senior Portraits}

This is my niece Meagan. She and I are 15 years apart, so I have some wonderful memories of her when she was a little baby.  My sister Chrissy always had her in these sweet hats that showed off her precious face and rosy cheeks!  I cannot believe that she is a senior this year at North Gwinnett High School.  Tears come to my eyes thinking about how fortunate I am to have watched her grow into this amazingly gentle, sincere and devoted woman of God.  It makes my heart sing to watch her consistently seek the Lord first in her life and the Joy of His promises are shown clearly in her eyes!  I love that I have, someone 15 years my jr., constantly challenging me to be more dedicated in my time with the Lord, not with her words but with her life.  We have so many precious memories with this sweet Meagan, and WOW...we have so many more to make still!  Thank you Father for this wonderful blessing in my life!
Isn't she stunning?  Inside & Out!  Inside & Out!
 
 

 

No comments: